Updating passport with name change Hiddenlive cam

by  |  25-Jul-2017 04:00

If you would like to avoid the hassle, you can apply with Rapid British Passports and have it processed on the same day, the next day or in one week's time. Please note, it does not matter that you do not have any documentary evidence of your former name change.

updating passport with name change-58

However, the process for updating your account is quite simple and can be done online.

Simply go to the Global Entry Online Enrollment System, known as GOES.

If you are applying for your first passport and the name you are known by is different to the name on your birth certificate, you will need to enclose with your passport application a document called a Deed Poll (also known as a Change of Name Deed), which shows your name changing from your birth name to the name you are known by.

Please see section 7 for further information about how to apply for your passport whilst living overseas.

This is true whether you change your name by Deed Poll or change your name following your marriage, separation, divorce or after entering into a civil partnership.

Community Discussion